Just because ‘dressing’ is in the title does NOT mean this creamy, tangy, fresh deliciousness is reserved only for salads. No! So far this is how it’s been used in our house:
- On top of Easy Crockpot Carnitas tacos – YES!!! Do this. NOW. Seriously, so.dang.good.
- In our morning omelette with tomatoes, avocado & green onions. Adds so much flavor!
- Drizzled over my go-to, Easy Oven Baked Salmon. Simple, pretty & a change from the standard lemon squeeze.
- And, of course, over salad. It made plain ol’ lettuce + tomatoes + red onions transform from a simple, boring salad to a full-o-flavor elegant side dish.
I used only one batch of dressing in all of the above meals which means it took only FIVE MINUTES total!!! You’re only five minutes away from homemade dressing/sauce amazingness. Also, it’s not a labor intensive five minutes. It’s a grab your ingredients, throw them in the food processor or blender, hit the button & you’re done kinda five minutes. My dressing’s been in the fridge in a mason jar for five days and it’s still bright green and tastes great!
Pinch of Yum did it again with this dressing. She’s amaze and that’s all there is to it. Impress your guests and your own taste buds with this dressing! My biggest recommendation? Make these Easy Crockpot Carnitas into tacos and douse them with this green goodness. I can’t say enough about it! They are on my menu this weekend! Wait, it’s only Wednesday? Gah!!
- ½ of one avocado
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (or sub sour cream)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup cilantro leaves and stems
- 1 small clove of garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Enjoy!